Monday, June 22, 2015

{Introducing the New Mixed Media Card Challenge Designers}

I'm excited to introduce our newest mixed media card artists! These 7 ladies will be joining the mixed media card challenge design team beginning July. Check out their blogs -- you'll be wowed and inspired by their creations! Needless to say, the current team and I are looking forward to having them!


BECCA CRUGER
"I've been a crafter my whole life but started my blog, the Damsel of Distressed Cards, just under a year ago. The inspiration and camaraderie I've found in the blogosphere keeps my crafty ideas flowing! I'm from the frosty wasteland of North Dakota, so many of my days are spent huddled in my craft room making cards and avoiding the weather. I began my crafting journey by sitting across the table from my grandma, playing around with stamps and glitter. As I got older, I discovered Distress Inks and I've never looked back! My cards are eclectic and I like playing around with many different styles of art. No matter what aesthetic I'm working in, though, my designs are usually filled with texture and saturated with color."


LEE-ANNE CROSS
"I reside in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada with my ever-supportive hubby of 40 years and adorable border collie. We’re so very blessed to have one grown son who lives in the same city. Thanks to a family friend with a commercial stamp business, I’ve been an avid stamper for 30 years (gasp!) and love to work with all types of media. When I’m not in my studio creating, you can find me in my garden, or reading a book."


LYSA COLLINS
"Hello, I am Lysa (like Melissa without the "ma"). I currently reside in Washington State, USA. I have lived in the beautiful Pacific Northwest my whole life and I cannot imagine living anywhere else. I have been crafting pretty much my whole life, starting at the age of 5 with my grandmother. I found a love for paper crafting about 12 years ago when I made my very first scrapbook after a trip to Disney Land. These days I dabble in all things paper such as card making, scrapbooking, and making ATCs. I love to make mini albums, alter items, and I have recently found a LOVE for mixed media crafts. Paper crafting is not just a hobby but more of an outlet for me to express who I am or how I am feeling. I love being able to help my fellow crafty friends express themselves and help make their ideas become a reality. This is why I am excited to join this wonderful team."


MELISSA DAWN LANE
"Hi! I’m Melissa Dawn Lane, Jesus follower. I'm also the incredibly blessed wife of 21 years to my best friend, Chris. We were high school sweethearts and just passed our 27 year dating anniversary. :) I'm mother to four fun and wonderful kids. S (19), I (16) H (12) and A (10). I'm a Home Educator to my 4 children and have a B.S. in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. I'm also the daughter/dil of two sets of incredibly special parents. My father is a talented artist and my Scottish mother can do just about anything, including being the most fun person I know. I grew up surrounded by paint, paper, brushes, photography, knitting, crocheting, basket-making and a variety of other arts and crafts. Both of my parents are incredibly gifted artist/crafters in their own ways. For years I have loved gardening, photography, cooking international cuisines and organizing anything and everything! Over the past 20 years, as a military wife, I have enjoyed these pursuits in many locations around world. Chris and I hail from the state of Maine in the U.S.A."


MICHAELA SVATOSOVA
"I'm young woman living in Prague, Czech republic, with my boyfriend and our dog, Lajka. Scrapbooking and cardmaking have been my hobbies for the past 5 years and I love it! My nickname is MS Design. I love the colour pink, flowers, and butterflies on cards :)"


TENIA NELSON

"Hello, my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30-something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, music teacher, soccer player and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo), and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, paint, stencils, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create! I have been making stuff since a little girl and will be doing it till well......FOREVER!"


YASMINA TIN-SANG
"I'm French and I live in Reunion Island (Indian Ocean). I'm a 40-year-old stay-at-home mother of three children (Maurane, 15; Manon, 14; and Mathis, 5) and I've been married to Eric for 17 years. I discovered scrapbooking in 2009 and it become my one and only hobby! I can't stop! I don't have a unique style because I love trying new things. I love making cards and layouts, and I have been art journaling since last year."

10 comments:

  1. Congrats girls! Especial shout out to the clever crafters I already know,... Can't WAIT to see your work here :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to all you amazingly talented crafters - so excited to have you join the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies. Special shout out to my frien Tenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies. I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone! So excited for you all, can't wait to see your debut soon!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and welcome to the new designers. Looking forward to see your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Ladies! I can't wait to see what you will create here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge CONGRATS ladies, can't wait for more MMCC inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete